Thread: Copic Chatter
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 05:54 AM   #4
kitty14
Stampin' Fool

Smile

I use Papertrey white card stock and Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

A great tip I got from someone here (sorry I can't remember who) was to use Versafine Onyx Black ink and detail CLEAR EP to help from going outside the lines when coloring. It works very well and it looks really pretty!

** For some reason (I do not know why), it is the metallic EP that causes problems but not the CLEAR!

I am storing mine HORIZONTALLY because I read here that someone is having a problem with one end drying out. I am not taking any chances. These "babies" are just too expensive to fool around with! LOL!

www.oozak.com has GOT to be the ABSOLUTE BEST source for purchasing Copics. They have the cheapest prices I have found, the shipping is so fast that is amazing! They so very nice to deal with. My computer would not allow me to check out on the site ( even the guy from oozak did not know why and he talked me throught the steps and it still didn't work!), so he took my order over the phone. He told me it would ship that same day and it got to my home in 1 day! They are in Michigan and I am in NJ!

*True, I know they sell out FAST with many colors but if you can get them, they are worth buying at Oozak.

*** PLUS, FREE shipping with a $50 order!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!