View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 03:51 AM   #1
Lynn in St. Louis
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via AIM to Lynn in St. Louis
Default TLC201 Fun Funky Fold

When is Squash Book not a book? When it is a card, of course. For today's technique we will take the basic folding premise of a squash book, but turn it into a fun and different card.

For those of you who have made a Squash Book before, this will be simple and very familiar to you. For those of you who have NOT made a Squash Book before (like me), don't let the directions scare you. I know that many of you have posted before on other techniques saying, "I thought this was going to be so hard, but it really wasn't once I got started" - well, you are going to be saying that after today too!

What you will need for today's technique:[LIST][*]Designer Paper or cardstock[*]Stamps[*]Ribbon for card closure OR get creative and make a belly band for this card instead[*]Bone Folder[*]A scoring tool (bone folder & ruler - Scor-It - Scor Pal[*]A fearless attitude about learning a new fold

I have provided a step by step visual tutorial, which can be viewed in post #10. I will continue to get this file uploaded as a PDF as well, since I know that everyone cannot access word documents. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

edited to add a link to the pdf

To see my sample card, CLICK HERE.

To see ALL the Fun Funky Fold cards, CLICK HERE.

Be sure to add TLC201 as your KEYWORD (no spaces) when you upload your card.

If you are interesting in creating a squash book, you can find the directions listed HERE.

SUPPLIES YOU WILL NEED FOR NEXT WEEK'S CHALLENGE: Tacky Tape & Glitter

Last edited by Lynn in St. Louis; 12-29-2008 at 04:13 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!