View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 05:28 AM   #1
Duckwaddlequack
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Arrow Photo Challenge #15: Reflections on... {12-28-09}

anything! I'm really excited about this week's challenge! I've always found reflections very interesting and intriguing. Especially water reflections! But there are plenty of other things that you can find to capture a reflection on, it doesn't have to be on water. I just want you to keep your eyes open for some kind of a reflection whether it be on water, glass, ice or just something shiny! Get ready and get out there with your camera!

Photo Challenge Rules:
~ Have FUN with this! There are no right or wrong photos.
~ Take as many pics as you want, share the few you like best.
~ Please share only current photos, taken after the challenge was issued.
~ We CANNOT upload our photos to the SCS galleries. You may upload them as an attachment or host them from your blog or any online photo hosting site. Just provide the direct link to the photo in your post and also make sure that it is not from a password protected album.
~ Just a reminder that we are a family-friendly site if you are sending others off this site to view photos in an album hosted elsewhere.
~ You can jump in and start any of the photo challenges at anytime..
~ Again - HAVE FUN!

This first pic was taken of the BB&T Tower reflecting on a pool of water downtown. I think its one of my top favorites that I've ever taken! The second pic is of my parents Christmas tree reflecting on their front door.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Raleigh BB&T tower.jpg (157.5 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg door reflection.jpg (66.4 KB, 176 views)

Last edited by Duckwaddlequack; 12-28-2008 at 05:32 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!