View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 07:12 PM   #103
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2008 07:18 PM, CST

Good Christmas Eve "Eve" to you all,

I am doing much better, mainly because of all the supportive and encouraging words that have been written. They're like a B12 shot when I'm really in need of a boost!

Sicily is doing good. Her ANC is at 2200, but that is still considered okay. I still fret a little, but I'm learning to let up on that "natural over reaction" skill I posses! She is still not eating great, but we had some time to kill between radiation and chemo this morning so I took her to McDonald's and she ate two pancakes...the most food she has consumed in one setting since pre-surgery days. Yeah!!!

She's enjoying the extra attention she's receiving here in OKC...John's parents are here. It didn't take her that long to warm up to them, and they are wonderful. Patrick and the other kiddos are being entertained back in Broken Arrow by Valerie and Bett so they are having fun, too.

Just wanted to jump on here and let everyone know Sicily is trucking along with treatment! And Sicily wants to give a special "shout out" to her new cancer buddy, Peyton Weems and we love the Hello Kitty...thank you! ; )

Everyone have a peaceful evening!

Kerry
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!