View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 03:51 PM   #1
Duckwaddlequack
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Arrow Photo Challenge #14 - Power of Three {12-21-08}

Hope everyone has been enjoying a wonderful weekend! Ya'll ready for the holidays to be in full swing? I sure am! I'm feeling so much better, just have to kick the yucky cough and I'll be good as new! Oh and we finally got the new heater installed this past week! Yay for HEAT! Thanks for all the wonderful well wishes and birthday wishes! It's been a great one!

Now for this week's challenge- the power of three. I'm sure we've all heard before that things look best grouped in odd amounts, from flower arrangements to our card fronts. So for this challenge, we're going to focus on objects that are in groups of three in some way. It does not have to be the same 3 objects - just a group of 3. It can be anything from 3 children to 3 different ornaments! A group of 3 just needs to be the main focus of your shot. Feel free to arrange your 3 objects or go looking for them at random. And this is totally something that can be done in the comfort and warmth of your home - I know some of you have really been hit with the snow and cold and may not want to venture out!!!

Photo Challenge Rules:
~ Have FUN with this! There are no right or wrong photos.
~ Take as many pics as you want, share the few you like best.
~ Please share only current photos, taken after the challenge was issued.
~ We CANNOT upload our photos to the SCS galleries. You may upload them as an attachment or host them from your blog or any online photo hosting site. Just provide the direct link to the photo in your post and also make sure that it is not from a password protected album.
~ Just a reminder that we are a family-friendly site if you are sending others off this site to view photos in an album hosted elsewhere.
~ You can jump in and start any of the photo challenges at anytime..
~ Again - HAVE FUN!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg officedoors sm.JPG (60.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg oranges sm.JPG (60.9 KB, 58 views)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!