View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 02:30 AM   #346
Stef
Insane Embellisher

Well, I made up 3 lasagnas on Wednesday night, cooked one and froze the other 2. I have to admit, the one I baked turned out FANTASTIC. I forgot just how good homemade lasagna tastes. I also neglected to mention in my earlier lasagna-related-post that you'll want to increase your cooking time by about 10-20 minutes if you're not going to boil the noodles.

I think today I'm going to make some chili in the CP and freeze half to have later on. I'll probably serve it with some good cornbread and "toppings" (cheese, sour cream, etc).

SO....Michelle, referring back to your post a week or so ago....I hope you're still speaking to me next week. I know you're scheduled to be induced on Monday and I just found out we're going to be induced on...Sunday. I promise I wasn't trying to race! Lol. The dr wanted to do it this weekend (starting Sat evening) but I shared with her DH's unrational belief that Saturday the 13th would be bad luck, so she agreed to start the ball rolling Sunday morning instead.

Cross your fingers for no complications and a healthy baby and mommy! And I'll be doing the same for you, Michelle.

I hope to get back on here within a few days, but just in case I can't with the baby and the company that will undoubtedly swoop in on us....Happy Holidays to you ladies (and gents, if there are any lurking)!