View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 08:37 AM   #296
carol_PA925
Insane Embellisher

I was at the flower and craft warehouse yesterday. They've moved one cash register back into the scrapbooking dept again, and I questioned the two girls working behind the counter about the rumors of them closing. They both said no, actually we were in the middle of ordering new things for next year. She assured me they are not closing, that early next year, they're expanding the scrapbook room and will be back bigger than ever. They've already re-organized the aisles, putting coordinating stickers and items with the same designer paper themes. It's much easier to find things now if you have a certain theme in mind. She said in accordance with a bad economy, of course they had to cut back, but there are no plans to close the store or claim bankruptcy. I'd signed up previously on their website for notification of sales, and recently received a 10% off everything coupon that I printed out and took along with me. When I came home and checked my email, there was another coupon from them - this one is for 20% off everything, good until later this month. I came home feeling reassured that they're not planning on closing the scrapbook room OR the store any time soon.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!