View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 03:40 PM   #325
scoutpup
Crimping Master

Default encouraging labor and my weekly menu

The only suggestions I have for encouraging labor is having a big "O" with lots of nip stimulation in the process. I had a friend that her labor had stalled so her and her husband took turns stimulating her nips (avoiding the real word) to keep her in labor. I was there for the birth so I know it is true. Every time they stopped, the labor stopped! It was funny! She said they felt like hamburger meat afterwards from being rubbed raw. Poor thing! But it was still better than a c-section.

Seriously, i have heard that seamen (I now that is the wrong spelling, just don't want to attract the wrong kind of ads) has a hormone or somthing in it that softens the cervix and that an orgasm releases a similar cocktail of hormones as going into labor but in a smaller amount so that when that happens it could be enough to kick you into full labor. Lastly, the nip rubbing can release a hormone that will help too.

Good luck!

Ok now for my dinner menu for this week:

Monday night was Martha Stewarts Tilapia recipe that I think I got from the original thread and a new broccoli, swiss and french fried onion casserole that was sooooo yummy! Oh and cheese grits too.

Tonight is my son's 18th birthday and we had my husbands famous Jambalaya recipe and salad. My son chose that one.

Tomorrow is roasted turkey breast ( were on sale for $.49 a lb after thanksgiving so I had to buy it) and the other half of our stuffing that I froze on TG day. We will also have baked potatoes and some sort of veggie that is yet to be determines.

Thursday is taco salad night.

Friday is a chicken, sausage and pasta dish that is really good.

Have a great week everyone and let me know if anyone wants a recipe.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!