Thread: Twilighters
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 08:36 AM   #171
propecia
Hot Mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMB073 View Post
Oh, thank you for that offer, Propecia! That is sweet of you. How about you post here when you've seen the charms, and we can go from there? Thanks again for offering -- that is so kind of you.

SPOILER ALERT (for those who haven't read Breaking Dawn):
And about what you said about Breaking Dawn -- I just posted the EXACT SAME THING on another Twilight board I visit. It makes me absolutely nuts that Jacob takes over such a huge portion of that book and that we don't get to hear what Edward is thinking. I think that was a really bad move on the author's part. And as a huge fan of the books, I'm definitely not a tough critic on Stephenie Meyer, but I really think that Jacob was not the right character to give the book over to. I think it would be a dream come true if Stephenie Meyer would continue to write with Edward's point of view, since Midnight Sun was so amazing. But, for starters, I'd just love her to finish that one first!
I will post when I have seen them. I bet they sell out fast so if you guys want them and if there are quite a few of you who do, maybe I can do some kind of order with the store for after Christmas or something.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!