View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 09:31 AM   #72
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 04, 2008 10:22 AM, CST

Morning,

We're doing good. Patrick and I both stayed last night, and we would've had a decent nights rest if the 'ole vitals monitor didn't keep ringing. It's a very temperamental machine!

Speaking of temperamental, Sicily is really grumpy this morning and somewhat difficult to be around...Patrick and I just have to look at each other and smile and think, "This, too, shall pass!"

She is blowing bubbles with daddy right now and we are getting ready to take a walk here shortly. We're really working hard at being patient with the recovery this time.

It's just so scary to think that she could have problems with her bowels again, so are main prayer request right now is for her bowels to behave themselves and not cause another problem.

I'm going to let you all in on a little secret...we were told today that we may have a special visitor...I won't say who, but will let you know if it happens!

Well, better get to moving. Patrick and I work like a well oiled machine when it comes to unhooking all the cords, wires and gadgets needed to get Sicily out of bed for a walk. We could always call a nurse for help, but we've learned how to do it ourselves. Makes us feel useful! Everyone have a great day and keep the prayers rolling!

Love,
Kerry
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!