View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 07:48 PM   #38
siglynn
Compulsive Stamper

Cool Somewhat new to SCS

Greetings to all. My name is Lynn, and I am somewhat new to this site. I have been stamping since February 05. It doesn't seem like a long time, but it turns out I've tried a lot more than I thought. I made a card with just my pastels and a stamp from "Angler". It turned out really well.
If you are looking for unique embellishments, I suggest a fishing store. I know that it sounds weird, but my husband suggested it a few months ago, and I have found the most unique items to add a little pop to my card. I never would have thought about going to an outdoor/fishing store, but give it a try, you never know what you find.
I find it really interesting what I now find can be used on a card. I haven't tried scrapbooking yet, maybe after I have kids. No real purpose until then.
I also want to thank everybody who has submitted cards, as they have given me many idea's. Sometimes wish people would put the steps they used so that I could learn the technique. Could somebody tell me where I might place my own card creations up? I would like to share some of my creations with others.
Have a great day
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!