View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 09:38 AM   #45
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Update

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2008 12:03 PM, CST

Afternoon,

It was my turn on watch last night...can't say it was my turn to spend the night as we don't sleep much at all! Sicily did overall okay. She doesn't seem to need the pain medication very often. We were able to get her out of bed and assisted her to the bathroom. Her vitals remain stable, so that is good.

Patrick and I and the nurse just finished helping her to the bathroom again, and she threw up while in there. She seems okay now, just have to watch her.

Grandma Zeka and Aunt Bett brought the kids to the hospital this morning from home. We were able to visit for awhile and then they headed back to Kansas. Isabella and Elias are here with us now at the hospital and Corinthian is watching his cousin Jaden's soccer game, and they will be up here soon. Sicily's watching Home Alone...I thought I brought enough movies, but we're going through them pretty fast and will probably have them all memorized word for word by the time we leave!

Kerry
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!