View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 05:56 AM   #33
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

This morning's update - Surgery is still scheduled for tomorrow. Thank you for praying.

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2008 07:16 AM, CST

Good Morning,

Thirteen years ago at 12:15 pm, our lives changed forever...Corinthian Frank Zeka was born. I can't believe we are now parents of a teenage son! It just doesn't seem possible!

We are doing pretty good around here, as good as can be expected. I haven't yet packed for myself, but that shouldn't take too long...sweats and jeans mostly...comfort is a priority. I'm not looking to win any fashion contests while at the hospital! And as Patrick likes to say when I worry that I might have forgotten something..."there's always a Wal-Mart!"

Sicily woke up around 6:25am and didn't really go to sleep until after 10:00pm...I don't know how she gets by on such little sleep for a girl her age, but she manages. That might explain her temperament at times!!! I feel very confident going into this next leg of the journey!

Patrick's sister, Valerie, organized a day of prayer that starts tomorrow at 4:30am and goes until I think around 10:00pm...there will be someone praying every second of the day tomorrow. "If God is with us, who can be against us?" It will be a strong feeling knowing how many people - family, friends and strangers alike will be lifting her up to our healing Lord!

I just pray that she won't feel much pain and have too much discomfort when it's all said and done. She is such a strong little spirit, physically and mentally...it will be hard for me if she experiences much pain, as it would be for any parent! But this little gal has the pain tolerance of a giant...God made her that way for a reason, we now know!

Well, I'd better get back to work packing and getting kiddos ready for school. It looks like we have to leave earlier today than we thought as Sicily needs lab work done. Everyone have a blessed day...and thanks in advance for everything that is about to come our way!

Love,
Kerry
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!