Thread: Twilighters
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 12:53 PM   #119
stampvamp
Matboard Maniac

Send a message via MSN to stampvamp

for some reason I've missed a lot of updates on this post!! Where did my email alerts go???

Cobrielle/Jen...congrats on the weight loss!! And I enjoyed reading your vamp werewolf comments. Funny about your hubby!!

For those discussing the PMS (and premenstrual..)...I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I also began reading this series to determine it's "suitability" and I was absolutely stunned by its appropriateness. In fact, we could use a good shot in the arm of this book's morality. Specifically Edward's.

Team Jacob members seem to be growing! I really hope we've not seen the last of Jacob. I think most of us like Jacob ("just not for Bella") and want to see his story continued. And that's all I'll say given that some have not read BD.

I appreciate the shout outs for TTIC! And just as a reminder: Eve posted here about her blog candy above and she'll be announcing her winner tomorrow so don't miss it! Another Twilight blog candy will be announced tomorrow on my site during TTIC. And finally, THE MAJOR PRIZES will be given away in 2 Tuesdays after the premiere so we can all discuss it and celebrate!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!