Here's mine http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=157592
Originally Posted by AndreaSophie
Thanks for the concern ladies! All is well now. About 30 minutes after I posted last night we went to watch Ocean's 12 and the dvd player wouldn't work so h started fiddling around and electrocuted himself!!! Not exactly sure what happened as he can't remember now what he was doing at the time lol but he kinda went limp and passed out. He came to but said he felt funny and couldn't remember what had just happened so I took him over to ER. They watched him for a little bit and they said he was fine and that he didn't BBQ his insides like I thought he did LOL. OUr house has some really old wiring and I think that had something to do with it. Anyway, thanks again for the concern, I appreciate all of the positive thoughts!!!
My DH got pretty hot when he used a needle nose pliars to get the broken lightbulb out of the socket