View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 05:32 AM   #166
cuccicoo1002
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dione View Post
Thanks Must have been an AMAZING show! I only have his latest CD, and it was that song that made me want to buy it. May have to get some of his other ones.
I can tell you that this album is my favorite...I think it's more 'him' I think the others he kind of had to follow what the record label wanted him to do, whereas now he's 'proved himself' so he's given a little more liberty to do what he wants...or perhaps his style has just changed, and I like it more than the old stuff

oh - it was amazing...I felt so good after that show...if you like him recorded, you would LOVE him in concert...some people sound awful live...not him, he sounds better - I think it's the energy form the crowd or something.

Sorry - I keep blathering on about the guy. I'm glad you found him - he truly is great...my other favorite tune is 'live high'

back to business...we ordered out last night - I had eggplant rollatini, DH had sausage parm, DD#1 had pizza and DD#2 shared mine and DH's food...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!