View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 06:11 AM   #25
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

This morning's post from Sicily's mom - thank you so much for your prayers.

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2008 06:29 AM, CST

Morning,

I woke up this morning with that uneasy feeling reminiscent of the days following Sicily's initial diagnosis. She is sleeping soundly and I'm ready for her to wake up so I can hug her.

One thing we were told last night about the change in her right tumor is that is could potentially be that the tumor is bleeding because it is close to dieing...that sometimes happens and would explain the growth. Of course that is something that can't be verified until surgery or I wonder if maybe an MRI would tell us more, we still have to wait and see.

She was still her usual spunky self before bed last night, still oblivious to what is just around the corner. I'm doing my part by handing this over to God and asking Him to stay ever present by our sides so we can continue to stay strong through this! Since so much is out of our control and out of our hands, this is the only thing I know I can do! I know our "army" is strong and it's going to take every single person, near and far, to help us win this!

Thank you all so much for your support! We'll never be able to repay what has been done for us, but we will certainly try. This whole experience has brought me closer to God, and maybe that is why we have to go through it! I believe He's reached others, as well. How amazing!

As soon as we find out any more news, I will jump back on here. Meanwhile, I get to go spend two and a half hours in the dentist chair this morning...Uuuugh! ; ) Sicily will be happy that daddy will be home with her for awhile this morning! Everyone have a blessed day!

Love,
Kerry
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!