View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 05:03 PM   #24
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

PLEASE PRAY

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2008 05:40 PM, CST

Hello everyone,

My emotions are overwhelming right now, so it's probably not the best time for me to journal, but I owe it to all of our wonderful prayer warriors to keep you up to date on the CT results.

The preliminary report shows that the tumor on the right kidney has grown a little while the one on the left shrunk just a bit. This isn't the news we wanted to hear, but I've long lost expectations, so I can't say that I am surprised, even though I am still very disappointed.

Patrick just talked to John and it looks like surgery will happen next week. I don't know anymore than that and hope that by sometime Friday we know more. Please pray, pray, pray...you have done so awesome thus far! We need to bump it up a level and bombard heaven with Sicily's name...even though I know He is already very familiar with it! Love you all and thank you for being there for us!

Kerry
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!