View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 01:42 PM   #532
redwood17
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsgstamps4fun View Post
I don't remember where I posted about the surgery, so I'll post here. Susan is having surgery on Monday to have the muscles rebuilt that hold up her bladder. She had that repair as well as others when she had a hysterectomy almost 4 yrs. ago. She was told NOT to do any lifting and tried (not easy with 2 toddlers at the time & living 5 flights of stairs to their apt.) well at some point it all came apart and finally has found a doctor at Navy Med who decided to help her and sent her to a civilian gyn. I think what he plans to do is a fairly new procedure and should work as long as she doesn't lift over 10 lbs. Since she has been in misery for so long, I think she will keep to that guideline. Her last surgery was in Germany. Thank you all for keeping her in prayer. The surgery will go well, it's the recovery that she will need help with. Luckily I live about 4 miles away and can get the younger kids off to school. Sam is off Mon. & Tues. then leaves for the base at 5 am, 15 yr. old Rebecca has gotten herself off to school for many years and leaves at 6:30 for the bus. No wonder why teens are exhausted they have to get up so early.
Barb thanks for filling me in I will add her to my prayers. It is so great that you can help her like that. It's true about teens their day starts so early and so much on their plate! Praying for you and your family.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!