View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 07:45 AM   #579
Samantha
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose0165 View Post
Sammie,
I cannot even begin to imagine what you and Mark are going through. I admire you for your strength and have been following your posts. I wish you the best and am glad you have such a wonderful, sharing relationship with Mark. You two must share much love. Good luck. thinking of you. Rose
Thank you everyone.

You know, we are going to celebrate our 40th anniversary in January. I am so thankful for each and every year. Mark has always supported me 100% and me for him. That doesn't mean we always agree but we have never gone to bed angry as we come to some kind of compromise. When he got cancer, I was so angry - at whom I don't know. But his dad and mom died before he was even out of HS and he lived alone in the little white house until he graduated. Our small town kind of "adopted" him and we eventually lived there when married at the age of 19.

Anyway, thank you everyone for all your support. I come here when I am down or sometimes the pain gets to me. I don't think I am as strong as you all and my friends think. I don't feel strong but am just trying to live with the carp that has happened to us.

When I find out what is wrong with my bladder I will let you all know. I can't pee....unless I push like having a baby. It's not too bad unless I have a headache or migraine. Then I want to shoot myself.

Love and hugs to all of you

When you get in a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. -- Harriet Beecher Stowe
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!