View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 06:41 PM   #19
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Update Tuesday, November 4

Hello and good evening...

We're doing good around here. My sister-in-law, Pat, is here from Kansas and we just finished eating an awesome dinner she made (I finally learned how to make her fantastic homemade rolls...as did Sicily). I know a lot of jealous people out there! ; ) Taylor and Ashley also joined us and they are all playing a game right now. It's been a busy evening of homework, as well. It's so nice to have an extra few brains around to assist in that! It can get overwhelming at times for Patrick and I.

Pat will be going with Sicily and Mommy to have her CBC tomorrow to check her numbers. We're just praying for a good report...I don't see any reason she shouldn't get one. She took Aunt Pat on quite a long walk today. She still has an amazing amount of energy! Everyone have a relaxing evening, if that is possible since everyone is probably glued to the TV right now! I pray that God will guide our soon to be determined new leader! God can work wonders!!!

Love,
Kerry
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!