Good morning, dear friends, we are back from a very quiet lazy time in Kitty Hawk, NC. Also, went to the Sarah Palin Rally yesterday in York, PA which was fun.
Thank you all so very much for keeping the thread going for me while away. Very special thanks to you, Rita, for taking the ball and running with it.
A very warm, friendly welcome to Lavonne, Kathy and Joan. Hope I did not miss anyone else.
Will leave you with some smiles.
What your baby would tell you if he or she could talk:
1. I have my blankie, you have your caffeine. Enough said.
2. Don't be jealous, but I think I'm in love with the ceiling fan.
3. I know where the remote control is, but it'll cost you.
4. To you, it's just an empty egg carton; to me it's PlayStation 2.
5. Actually, I don't mind sitting in a bathtub that I wee-wee in.
6. Bang a screwdriver slowly and steadily into your gums. That's what teething feels like.
7. Two words I'd rather not hear from you: rectal thermometer.
8. There's no point in teaching me to say "mama" or "dada." My first word is going to be "hat."
9. I've told you five times what cow says. If you can't remember, I'm not telling you again.
10. There is no question that I can cry longer than you can listen.
11. I'm not just wildly throwing my food. I'm exploring the laws of gravity, estimating mass, and testing wind velocity.
12. If you wanted a good sleeper, you should have gotten a cat.
13. Who's that baby in the mirror you keep asking me about?
14. If my bottom is so darn cute, why is someone always trying to cover it up?
15. Who are you two to tell me how important it is to sleep alone?
16. What you secretly believe is true: I am much smarter than other babies.