View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 05:27 PM   #18
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

The latest post on sweet Sicily. Thanks again for all your prayers.

Happy Halloween Everyone!

And "Yippee" for Friday. Patrick took today off and I was able to run a few errands during the day, which was nice for a change. Sicily helped her daddy in the yard a bit. She's taking a much needed nap...she'll be recharged and ready to go trick-or-treating tonight. She is going to be a beautiful little angel with fluffy white wings and a fuzzy halo. And her favorite pair of silver tennis shoes! She is also adorned with a K State powercat tattoo on her hand, thanks to Aunt Bet! ; ) Isabella will be dressed as "I Love Lucy" and Elias is recycling last years boxer costume. We couldn't agree on a costume together...he wanted something really scary and I don't do scary, and I found some really cute (wrong word) historical costumes online, like Abe Lincoln and George Washington. He would have none of that, so he asked if he could just wear last year's costume again. I kissed his forehead and said, "ABSOLUTELY!" We're new here so no one will have seen it before, and I'm all for saving a penny on a Halloween costume! I applaud him for coming up with it himself. Corinthian and his friend have decided that they want to trick-or-treat this year. Corinthian skipped out last year in sixth grade. Their costumes are real original (ha-ha)..Corinthian is wearing a big green leprachan hat and his friend, Sam, is wearing a big red, white and blue hat...he's Uncle Sam! It's Friday night so we have to let them have a little fun. Besides, these two are really good kids! They won't get into any mischief! I haven't been able to post any new pictures lately because this site won't let me put a lot of them on. My little old digital camera I was using won't work anymore and my big camera is too powerful, I guess. It won't accept pictures off of Corinthian's camera, either. So Patrick and I will try to figure out how to do it so we can put some Halloween pictures on later! Everyone have a safe and happy evening!

Kerry
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!