View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 12:08 PM   #440
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephStamps1982 View Post
When they talk to me...it's usually about something additional that "needs" to get done in addition to everything else that "needs" to get done...and then I get the, "well, if you worked full time..." schpeil...

I have news about that...I work part time for a local pizza place, have my Stampin' Up! business, make and sell cards at four different places, run the girls to and from school and any other activities and I take care of the majority of the cooking (about 90%) and cleaning (about 90%) - I'd say that evrything I do is the equivilent of working full time and all I ask is that someone else put out the garbage and recycling on Wednesdays, take out the garbage and cook dinner once in a while without asking me what to make...If I knew what to make for dinner EVERY night...I'd already have it done.

Sometimes it seems that this house cannot function without me being directly involved every second of the day...which can be draining and frustrating...but this is life...and apparently I'm just supposed to suck it up and "get with the program"...

Any advice?
Steph, sounds to me like you need some TLC - maybe a little break or some down time. Do you have anyone that you are close to that would be a good listening ear or a shoulder to cry on? Certainly we are here for you but you may want to talk with someone on a regular basis to help get you through this rough patch. Have been where you are and was fortunate to have a really good counselor to help me recognize what was my fault and what I had no control over teaching me to let go.

Sometimes as wives, moms and daughters, we tend to over extend ourselves and need a different perspective. Please pray asking the Lord to help give you some direction to get back your peace, love and joy in Him.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!