View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 06:28 AM   #438
StephStamps1982
Pearl-ExPert

Send a message via Yahoo to StephStamps1982 Send a message via Skype™ to StephStamps1982

When they talk to me...it's usually about something additional that "needs" to get done in addition to everything else that "needs" to get done...and then I get the, "well, if you worked full time..." schpeil...

I have news about that...I work part time for a local pizza place, have my Stampin' Up! business, make and sell cards at four different places, run the girls to and from school and any other activities and I take care of the majority of the cooking (about 90%) and cleaning (about 90%) - I'd say that evrything I do is the equivilent of working full time and all I ask is that someone else put out the garbage and recycling on Wednesdays, take out the garbage and cook dinner once in a while without asking me what to make...If I knew what to make for dinner EVERY night...I'd already have it done.

Sometimes it seems that this house cannot function without me being directly involved every second of the day...which can be draining and frustrating...but this is life...and apparently I'm just supposed to suck it up and "get with the program"...

Any advice?

Stephanie

~
Proud Mom & Army Wife ~

Proud SCS Fan Club Member
Stuff I've Stamped

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!