View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 07:15 PM   #433
nana's cookies
Insane Embellisher

Hi all,

Have been trying to take some notes on what is all going on in your life's, but they are all over the computer table so hope I don't miss a lot of what is going on in your part of the world!

Doris, so happy to hear you got the phone for your mom, you are right go with your heart, I missed doing some of the things I thought my mom would like after listening to my sisters and wish now I had just done them. I am lucky enough to still have her but those times are gone forever that I missed. will go with my heart from now on.

Gail, thanks for filling me in on what a moderator does, sounds like a busy job, but glad there are people that will volunteer to do it.

Caterina, the pictures are cute, I too loved the one with LOVE with his face for the "O". Our church does"fair trade" with coffee, sweet bread, and chocolate, sounds a lot like the organization you are going with.

Wendy, So happy the baby is here and both mom and baby are doing well, the name is so nice, I always loved the name Hannah.

We get a free shopper paper once a week, each week a local pastor does a small writing, have to share a "small"piece of it with you...

We may not be able to overcome our fears, but we can live beyond them. We respond to fear in the same way that the renowned missionary Dr. Livingston did when asked, "How is it that you risk your life traversing through the jungles of Africa?" He said, "Because I know that I am not alone, Jesus said, "I am with you always." and I believe him."

When you were talking about crafts with your little ones, made me think of something I am getting our daughters two little ones for Christmas, and that is a kids cutterbug with a couple of the die cuts. They love to make cards with her, and love to turn the handle of hers. Enjoy the time you have with them, they grow up way too soon (even though at times now a day can seem more then 24 hours long). That is one wonderful thing about being a grandma/nanna you have the time to just PLAY!

Gloria
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!