View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 06:06 PM   #422
jkstieber
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi everyone.

Doris, glad to hear your flame is still burning, and that you have a good relationship with some of your family. Hope everything works out.

Caterina, praying for your situation and thanks for the devo again.

Thanks for your prayers concerning my bff. I spoke with her briefly on the phone this morning on the way to work, decided I'd rather not keep anything from her, and she's not upset. Sometimes I believe things work out better if I don't think about them too much and just wait to decide things on the moment. And maybe I should say that she's not upset at the moment, but if this problem continues, she may be in the future. But for now things are fine. Unfortunately, we're both so busy right now that all we get are brief phone conversations so hopefully this weekend we can catch up. Amazing how we can just talk every day, and really feel like we're missing something if we don't.

Elee, I like reggae music. Enjoyed listening to that.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Oh, one more thing, it is really hard for me to ask people to pray for me when it's something small, but I'm asking tonight. It looks like this cold I've been battling has settled into my chest and I now have bronchitis. I'm too busy to be sick and I'm really getting tired of being tired all the time if you know what I mean. I want to be well!
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Phillippians 4:13
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!