View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 05:42 PM   #421
Bethhartley
Stazon Splitcoast

Now, I just x-to-exit my screen here deleting the post I had typed up...boy I'm really with it tonight, good grief!

Margy...wow, your stamp room sounds fantastic...awesome! I'm so sorry about the situation with your coworker. I will be praying about that.....I know it has to be frustrating and disheartening to work with someone like that. Hugs and prayers. Glad you are doing fine with the lupus...I asked bout that in my post that got deleted when I xed the x. I wasn't totally caught up on this page yet.

toni, you can sing the Psalms to me any old day!
Headache is all gone.....

Hi Elee!!!

Caterina...what a cute kid that one is! I loved the one with the L O V E and his face for the O....cute pics.

Wendy..I always love to read your prayers when you type them out. You are a dear one for sure!

Doris..I love seeing your flame burning and burning. I think it's great what you did for your mom!

I'm going to post this then go call my bro. It's his b-day and I forgot to give him a jingle.....what time is it in Texas? Anyone who knows me knows that time zones are my special need! LOL! Beee back in a sec....

Even in the longest day, life is still short.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!