View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 01:57 PM   #414
Stampinglunchlady
Polyshrink Goddess

GOOD FOR YOU DORIS!
sometimes we just have to do what is in our hearts. Bless you. I know how it feels to be pretty much ignored by family members. I am not morman, so therefor some relatives do not think I count for much, unless they need something done that they don't want to do. Oh well, I still send bday greetings and so forth, and get on with my life. Not all my family is, some of us are just plain non denomination Christian, I go to Assembly of God, and one brother is Baptist. Our father said we should be where the lord put us, as you can see some of us have done just that. My mom does not want a morman funeral even though that is where she has gone for almost ever, so that upsets some and makes others happy. Doesn't matter to me, I try to stay focused on what my mom wants and needs. It is very hard when our paarents do not live close. For many years my parents lived in Arizona and Oregon, 9 hrs away by car or a few hrs flight. Who has money to fly! Now mom lives 20 min away from me but my dh works 5 min away from her house.
take care all post later.
God Bless
Margy

Margy
Choose to be happy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!