View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 08:29 AM   #409
bostonstamps
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottoocreative View Post
Good point, Gail!
I just find I end up getting frustrated because she just wants to watch what I do and climb on my chair and ask a million questions, and I just want to make a card LOL Really, "fun" isn't one of my best qualities --maybe I should invite you over to show us both some fun!

HA!! Sounds like my 3yo!! He does have a "craft bag" that is full of all kinds of paper, stickers, markers, crayons, glitter glue, glue sticks, ribbon pieces, finger paints, stamps, and stamp pads. He loves to sit with me when I try to make a card and then asks, "Why aren't you making a craft with me?" So I spend a few minutes on his and then go back to mine. It takes FOREVER to make one card. So if I have to do some serious card making, then I just wait until he's sleeping.

I think of my DS as a "stop and smell the roses" kinda person, one who enjoys the journey as much as the destination. I am, however, one who just wants to get to where I am going (think not so patient). It's been a challenge to balance that out for both of us.

For Doris and jkstieber (and her friend) and everyone else dealing with relationship issues:

Dear Lord,

We humbly come before you and lift up our dear sisters to you. You know the hurt, frustration, and anger they have experienced because of some not so nice people. We ask that you would give them each wisdom in their lives to be able to know how to deal with things in a manner that gives you glory. We also ask that your mercy and grace would exude from them like a perfume so that you will be exalted as they work thru the many issues they each face. There are others who want to hurt and destroy them. Would you please begin to work in their hearts and minds as well? Bring someone or something to help them along their journey to you. Let every woman who is dealing with relationship/family issues feel your strenght and presence in her life so that you can be with her.

In Your Name We Pray-
Amen
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!