View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 08:16 PM   #404
Stampinglunchlady
Polyshrink Goddess

Talking Good Monday Evening

Good evening ladies, I have had a very productive weekend! I built cabinets and drawer units to set up in my formal living room to house all my stamping supplies. My space is like a garden room with bay windows and has a lot of light. I have really lovely furniture in there, only no one wants to set in there but me and my little dogs. So I made cherry cabinets and drawers and put them along one wall and they look really nice there. All is set up and my room looks great. No one wuld know what the cabinets house, everything has a place I am so thrilled.
Caterina ---thanks for the devo about fear, I really needed that. Am so glad you had a great time with the kids, I just love mine to death, they are so precious.
doris--- congrats on the anniv. so sorry {{HUG}} you are having difficulty with the family. I loved the candle flame analogy. I will be praying for you.
Steph ---glad to hear from you, but take heart, your sadness will pass.
Will keep ya in my prayers
Elee--- will definatly pray for fil. Wow 94 and thinking of our lord, gives me hope for some of my relatives.
Gail,--- you have so many great Ideas on how to entertain kids.
Wendy ---congrates to sil. Hannah Grace is beatifull
Beth -- sorry about the headache, am glad your parents got to see your oldest play. I love going to the games and matches with my grandkids. Even go to the soccer games my adult children play. The church has a team andthey play other teams not all christians. But it is fun
Julie-- I think you are right about the giving us people to deal with so we learn patience and grace.
I keep you all in my prayers every day, I have been trying really hard to keep our lord always in the front of my mind. I work with someone who is very difficult. She has made it very plain, that we are not up to her standards. While at the same time not really caring if she does the job the way we like it to be done. Which is not to say she does it wrong, just not the way we want it done, for us. It is very difficult, not to join in when my ladies complain that the food and trays are not matching, for counts. She is very hard to talk to, and the superviser seems to think she is all that. She does have some very good Ideas I just find it hard to deal with her. I pray about it all the time, I always feel like I am not doing a good job. Well any way whatever it takes I will just keep trusting our lord. I had a good conversation with the school nurse about lupus. She was very knowledgeable and I really learned alot. So far I am doing just fine. I geuss this is just how it works, you do good till it flares.
Have a good night
God Bless

Margy
Choose to be happy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!