View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 12:01 PM   #8
jthoman
Glitter Guru

Send a message via AIM to jthoman
Default I also didn't explain...

that one of the friends who barely knows the MTB was due with her first child february a few years ago. Her mom was going to send out the invites in february for a shower in january, but she lost the baby in November. She has since had two healthy and beautiful children. The oldest will be starting school next year.

As for dealing with my husbands family. I have up to this point just bit my tongue and dealt with them. But all of my close friends have surely heard my anger towards them. I think you have talked me into attending the shower even though I really don't want to. I think my gift will be scrapbook pages and some handmade embellishments. I already have all the stuff, so why not.

Things may be starting to turn around for my hoping as well. I had very irregular menses for most of the two years, ever since I graduated from college. (very stressful time) I saw several different doctors. All tests were taken and came back fine. I just was not ovulating. I took one month of BC and I am now in the middle of my 4th regular cycle in a row. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but don't want to hope or try too hard, because everyone keeps telling me if you try to hard, that's when you can't. I have two acquantainces that had similar problems and the one just recently had her second child and the other is due in December. Maybe hubby and I just weren't ready and when the time comes we might be more prepared. Anyway, I have a wonderful dog who has helped me through the whole time!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!