well thats an odd title huh! When I fisrt got into card making I had very limited supplies, but I did have some eyelets and some ribbon, as well as a few sheets of pretty paper...so what's my challenge? My challenge for you today is to only use
- One Single sheet of designer paper (if it's double sided please use only one side)
-eyelets and one ribbon as your only embelishments
- Use the color blue in your card! (Doesn't have to be the main color, but be sure to incorporate it in there!
So what can't you use today? No punches, no cuttlebugs and no embelishments other than the ones mentioned above!
Here are some Samples:
sample two: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=21107
LSC 190 Gallery
If you are new to the challenges, please feel free to do this one or ANY of the challenges (including past challenges) at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get us stamping!
Need help linking a card? Follow these instructions!
1. Open 2 windows. One window for your card and one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type anything you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window. Highlight the address for your card. (It says www. splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto..... and so on)
4. Click EDIT. Click COPY
5. Go back to this thread. Click PASTE.
Thanks for playing along!