View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 02:53 PM   #272
Bethhartley
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleeK View Post
Okay my whine for the day/week/month-my left thumb/arm [inside portion] has had tingling off and on, mild to bad, over the last 6-8 weeks. Sometimes it is only near my thumb and at others it runs all the way up to my shoulder; sometimes it is barely noticeable but at others it is limiting, annoying, and distracting [which has been more and more lately]. Both my chiropractor and physician have said there must be some swelling near C5 in my spine that is causing it and to wait it out [could take months]. The good thing is there is no pain to speak of. Please pray that it calms down/goes away soon.

There, Beth, feel better now?

Yup! I'm glad my kick in the pants worked!

Love you, girl! And, ugh about the thumb C5 stuff....I'm glad there is no pain..that it is just annoying.....I'm sure it is not fun at all. I will pray that the swelling goes down. I had some pregnancy induced carpel tunnel when I was preg with Sam and it is the strangest feeling...same thing....numbness up my entire arm and shoulder at times. Wore hand/thumb splints at night and that seemed to help. But, yeah, very annoying...I thought I was having a heart attack or something! LOL! Dork!

I'm glad it hasn't stopped you from having cha-cha fun, too. That's great!

Thanks for sharing, you sweetie!

Even in the longest day, life is still short.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!