View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 02:46 PM   #268
Stazon Splitcoast

Tonie! I missed you too sweet lady!!! I'm so glad you posted.....thank you for sharing. I will pray for this now and will know what likely might be going on if you are off here for a few days. I love the verses that were shared for you...very comforting and so true. God sustains us through ups and downs......just keep in there! I admire you so much for having such a good outlook.......

.......and I'm going to kick some of you in the PANTS if you dont' share your ucky days, too. I don't mind 'downer' posts. That is why we are share and pray in the good times AND in the bad times.....just a verse or two posted about any situation you are going through can lift a spirit right up. So, Please, don't hesitate to share if you feel comfortable. And, if you don't, and are on the roster and want to do it more privately....send an e-mail to the group. Even a post that says "I'm having a tough day....." and you know we will all pray for you. I love having all of you in my heart as I move thorugh the day...and pray for each of you when you come to mind. I write down requests in a little notebook by my computer so I don't get you confused (hehehehehe..and I still manage to do that)...and so I can pray for you as I flip through my notebook during prayer times.

Wendy...that is good news about your SIL....pamper her away!

Margy..>I can't believe that the insurance is being such stinkers about all of this. Good grief, hasn't your sil been through enough. Give her some peace and make it a little easy on her..c.razy insurance people! the verse you posted about Paul...thanks for sharing...and I hope you are well.

Naner.......have a happy birthday!!!!!!!! I hope you get to celebrate a little. We are glad God made YOU!

OH.....Nope, I don't have b-days listed for everyone so if you want to post them, I'll add them to our roster.

Gloria...praying for you guys....I'm glad the surgery went well and will be praying for a speedy recovery. Did the doc think that the damaged muscle could be restored??

Well, we have company coming and I need to vac and make some sort of dessert or neighbor keeps fixing this stuff called Too Much Chocolate cake....I'll see if I can find the recipe and post it. It's scrumptious!
My Blog

Even in the longest day, life is still short.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!