View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 09:15 AM   #570
sewsplendidstamper
neglecting the kids and housework

Sammie, I have to admit my heart jumped up in my throat when I saw you had posted here. I can't imagine what you are physically going through much less emotionally. You said you don't know why you are writing here. You are writing to be able the let us help in carrying your burden. You have numerous people who you've never met caring about you and Mark. Please let us help you with your struggles. I can't be there to help you to the doctor's office or offer you a tissue when you cry but I can be there in spirit sharing a hug and a smile.

And please know that you have been and continue to be a tremendous inspiration of strength, love and commitment to so many of us. And not just to those of us on this board. We take your energy and pass it on to those we know and care about in our everyday life. I bet if you ever truly found out how many people your journey has touched you would be flabbergasted.

Warm and gentle hugs to you and Mark. Please continue to vent here when you feel inspired to do so. We are a group of ready ears, willing arms and comfortable shoulder.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!