10-10-2008, 04:27 AM
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Giraffes & Laughs
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Wishing I lived closer to my kids!
LSC189 - Rock, Paper, Scissors
LSC189 – Rock, Paper, Scissors
Today we are sticking with the basics: paper and ink, with an added element.
“Rock, Paper, Scissors” is our Limited Supplies Challenge for this week.
You may use any stamps with any theme, and any coloring tools.
Edited - See post #47 as well.
* ROCK: Only embellishments that are gems, such as pearls and rhinestones – anything with sparkle or bling! Rock can ALSO mean anything metal, as in hardware!
* PAPER: Any kind of paper, including designer and patterned papers. Bonus points for metallic papers that would also fit in with ROCK (silver, gold, copper, garnet, sapphire, etc.)! (For those new to the challenges, “Bonus Points” are really non-existent points – there is no contest, just give yourself an extra pat on the back!)
* SCISSORS: Only decorative scissors and straight cut paper cutters. No Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Big Shot, punches, etc.
Thanks for playing!
- Keyword: LSC189 (no spaces)
LSC189 Gallery Submissions
If you are new to the challenges, please feel free to do this one or ANY of the challenges (including past challenges) at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get us stamping!
Need help linking a card? Follow these instructions!
1. Open 2 windows. One window for your card and one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type anything you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window. Highlight the address for your card. (It says www. splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto..... and so on)
4. Click EDIT. Click COPY
5. Go back to this thread. Click PASTE.
Last edited by StampingQueenJAR; 10-17-2008 at 03:02 AM..