View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 12:57 AM   #258
39th Ave. Ink
Pearl-ExPert

Hello Lovelies!

Boy i sure missed you all! First i just want to say that when i joined, i know i only introduced a few pieces of my life. My wonderful ds, maybe my crazy cat Kirby. My serious addiction to scrapbook paper...and we did find out i qualified for the dork board. I left a little part out, it is a part that i have come to make friends with most of the time...and the reason for disappearing.
I could not decide whether or not to share it or not to share. It was a heavy burden on my heart, and as each beautiful lady so easily shared, good times and bad times, I thought to myself, I cannot only tell them about the good times and call them friends. Anyway to make an enornmously long story short. In 1999 i was diagnosed with a benign bone tumor. The tumor was removed by a special procedure. By May of 2002 I could hardly walk and had severe pain 24/7. The bottem line is that i have really yucky nerve damage in my spine. I have a few bi products that come with spinal nerve damage also. So I had a really bad relapse right after Beth and I had migraines. Now I am not complaining here, God has done some really great Divine pruning in the last 9 years on me...and we would not be the family we are. Nor my ds would not be the man he is today. I guess i have something chronic, but it keeps my eyes fixed where they are suppose to be

So...i did not stop thinking about you or praying for you.

It may take me some time to catch up on the board, but...
Caterina- I am sooo happy that you will be spending precious time with Reynold. And i have a lot of devos to catch up on.

Gloria- I am still praying for you and your husband

Beth- I just miss you...you make me and God smile!

Welcome to anyone new!

Margy- I am praying for you too...

Praise be the God and Father our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. 2 Corinth. 1:3-4

BTW...My BIL will start his 150 mile bike ride this weekend for MS. Please pray for strength, and saftey.

be blessed!

toni
http://www.39thaveink.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!