View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 06:48 PM   #255
Bethhartley
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by karingscrapper View Post
Beth I would like to be put on the roster. Just let me know if I need to email you my info. Thanks.
Just send me a PM with your address and e-mail and I'd love to add you to the list. I'll admit..I'm so bad a bout sending happy mail out, but some others here are super about it! So, sure, give me your info and I'll add you. I'll wait till maybe Monday for others to respond and then I'll e-mail out a new updated roster to everyone.

And, sweet Julie...don't you ever feel bad a bout coming here and venting. That is why we are here.....and to pray that Satan will get the heck back to h-e-double-toothpics and stay there and leave us all alone! Will love to pray for you.

I've still been felling a bit sick...ran a fever this afternoon.....my back hurts, joints, took 2 tylenol just so I could go get my haircut and managed to feel okay then..but am starting to feel ucky again....well, early to bed I guess.

Caterina...so how was day one with Mr. R home? I bet you both enjoyed it so much.

Gloria...check in when you can about dh's surgery. I'm anxious to hear.

Wendy...will for sure pray for Sandra. That's all so scary when you are dealing with mommies and babies. Will pray that both are safe.

While you are praying for babies, can you add one of my daycare families? I watch their 3yo and the mom is preg with twins. She's about 4 months along and is spotting. She was at the doc today and the babies are okay but they are not sure why she is spotting. She broke a blood vessel a few weeks ago so maybe the same?? Anyway, just remember them if you would. They have struggled with infertillity issues so I know she is on pins and needles. Thanks!

Hope everyone else is doing alright.

Even in the longest day, life is still short.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!