View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 04:55 PM   #253
karingscrapper
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethhartley View Post
Caterina...what a YIPPYYAHOO for Reynold. I'm so excited for you both. YOu will have such nice days doing whatever you like...well, sort of ! Beats having to get up for work every day.

Gloria...will be praying tomorrow about everything...and loved what Caterina said about God being detailed oriented. That's so ture and such a good reminder when we feel like things are falling apart!

Gail..how are things up your way today? Any new news? I sure hope they find out who murdered that pastors daughter...it's really just so sad. Rita had a great idea about praying for God's protection. I 'm sure many are, but something organized sounds super. How is the new car???

Love the names, April!!!! How fun. I"m glad you are okay from the little fall. I can totally relate. When I was preg with Sam I slid down about 4 of our steps and landed on my rear end. Jarred the bajeebers outta me and my tailbone hurt for months and months afterward. Shew, it is scary when you fall and are pregnant..but I"m sure glad you are okay. I'd forgotten about that heart stuff..there were some days I thought my heart would leap outta my chest. Just lots of pressure. Well, only a few more months, right? Hope you have a blast on your shower day. Those are alway so much fun!

Hi Elee....what's shaking...your dancing shoes maybe??

Hope everyone else is okay...miss some of you who haven't peeped in in a bit...JanTink...where are you?? Naner? Jenn? Aleska901? Toni...where are you?? I miss your silly self! Julie....saw you over in CE I think on the debate threads maybe?

Oh, someone asked me about a new roster. I've been meaning to post that if any of you new to this thread would like to be added...let me know. Just addresses so we can send goodies, and e-mails so we can send private prayer requests from time to time. Let me know.....I'll wait for a few days, update, then resend it out mayb enext week.....

Have a great night!
Beth I would like to be put on the roster. Just let me know if I need to email you my info. Thanks.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!