View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 11:09 AM   #250
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonstamps View Post
April- I got heart palpitations alot when I was pregnant with DD (born in June). That's was one of the signs I knew that something was up with me. I had no idea I was pregnant. I would rest and take long, deep breaths and it usually went away. Just keep track of it and mention it to your doctor and don't ever feel silly about asking them or telling them about things. That's their job. And, it is better to be safe then sorry.

I have a prayer request as well. My SIL, who is expecting baby #3 in a few weeks, found out she might have preeclampsia. She will know for sure tomorrow. The baby is also breech so if she does have preeclampsia, they will do a c-section either tomorrow or Saturday. If she doesn't, then they will schedule a c-section around her due date, the 30th. Her name is Sandra and I don't the baby's name yet b/c we don't know if the baby is a boy or girl. Thanks, ladies!
Will pray for God to protect Sandra and her baby. If you want to pm me with an address, will be happy to send a card.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!