View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 07:19 PM   #246
Stampinglunchlady
Polyshrink Goddess

Good evening ladies, have been really buisy, Doc visits and life.
Gloria, don't you worry, Will be praying hard for the two of you come morning and will pray for you in my evening prayers. So far all biopsies were negative.
Gastro doc says 2 years I need to come back unless I have problems. Good to know polups were benign. My arthritis doc. says I am doing good on the new meds. Blood work is comeing out well, so far kidneys are okay. He said the Lupus caused the vasculitis, it is almost gone, and I have no new blisters.
April take care, I was knocked down by a large dog with my first one. Cracked my tailbone good. Love the names.
Caterina congratulations on having your best friend within arms reach. Hope you two go somewhere real nice.
Beth just love the stuff on your blog. If only I had your talent. God has certainly given you a wonderfull gift. So glad you are willing to share.
Gail,Elee,Doris andRita hello hope all is well.
Night all I need my beauty sleep,haa haa, haa. Really I just need to get up really really early, have to be to work by 6 a.m. so I need to be up to make dh lunch and make him breakfast befor I leave for work.
God Bless

Margy
Choose to be happy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!