Thread: Twilighters
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 06:10 PM   #33
bonbonstamps
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampvamp View Post
hahahahha...awww...sigh. yeah. That Cam is one fine man. They need to bring him back as another character or something. He is definitely some awesome eye candy. And his real life personality is awesome too. I love watching him. He seems to have this undercurrent of sexuality/confidence and sweetness that makes his girlfriend one luuuuccckkkkyyyy girl.

As far as the abs go...I was wondering if that's why Edward wears long sleeves in the dance studio scene...
Yes, I think it's best that Rob remain fully clothed in this movie. I hate that, because the Edward in my mind doesn't always stay fully clothed (especially when I think about the scene in Bella's bedroom before Edward goes off for his bachelor party--shirtless <drool>). Rob's body just can't compete with the mental image all of us perverted women have for Edward, though. Maybe if sequels are made, Rob can buff up for us. If not, I'll settle for the actor playing Jacob getting buff (and a few years older so I don't feel guilty). Jacob is the centerpiece of New Moon, anyway. That gives Rob plenty of time to get a hunky vampire bod like James/Cam's.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!