View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 05:44 PM   #242
sirsmiley21
Matboard Maniac

updates:
I feel ridiculous went to the er twice this week and its only wednesday.....
the first time was i triped on teh last stair going upstairs and fell on my hands knees and belly...so had to go make sure baby was okay then like day latter i got heart palpitirions or whatever its called
only i didnt know what it was...
it was like i had been joggin really hard and my heart was beating fast hard and felt like iw as catching breath....
so went to the er for that and it i guess is just normal pregnancy heart things...
so baby is fine and im fine but its weird...

november 8 at 2 pm is supposed to be my baby shower...im less stressed about it since we got a lot of the big things we needed of caurse it made my hubby streess more lol such is us.

hubby has to retake his fitness test tormorrow pray he passes...
he is also trying to lose some weight before the baby is born because his family supposed to come and even though hes dealt wiht this his whole it sometimes gets put onto me ...go figure im excited to hav emy mother in law coming im sad that i can not seem to get ahold of my mom ... and my sisters baby coming out anyday now....
Emberlynn December Dorsey if its a girl lynn is like linen llynn and not line lynn

or
Skylar Steven Dorsey if its a boy...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!