View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 09:30 AM   #22
MariLynn
Mississippi McGyver

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm_donahoe View Post
I am loving this photo forum! I haven't explored it too much, but wanted to jump into a challenge. I am always looking to improve my photography!! Thanks for the challenge and I just love everyone's metal photos!

Angie, your stairwell photo is so cool! I love the spiral!

AudreyAnn, those bridge photos are beautiful! I wish I could visti that park! Your door must be awesome IRL - it looks like a wooden door!

Deanne, very cool gold tone in your picture of the sax!

Lisa, the air show photos are great! I get too see an air show almost daily here on the AFB, and it is always cool! LOL

MariLynn, the photos you shot are great! I really think the windmill is my favorite! Haven't been to Iowa in a few years, it brought it all back!

Pat, I love the pool photos, especially the fence. And I am jealous that you are getting a pool soon!

Betsy, that farm thing is very cool, I love the creepy nighttime feel of that one! It's as if the combine/baler thingy is the line between the town and the "others" from The Village!

Well, I decided to shoot my old patina Metal Door Chime from Thailand. I have had it for a few years and I just love that thing. DH hates it! LOL I attached a couple of shots, I couldn't decide which ones I liked.
What a neat chime. I like the first photo the best I like the way the lights and shadows are.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!