View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 06:36 PM   #26
AudreysMommy1027
Cardstock Collector

Default Big Shot/ Big Kick... Big Thank You!

Thank you! I am a demo... but I dont need to spend $100 on a machine... in order to help sell a product. I love SU! and all... but if I can get the same thing (essentially) for so much cheaper, I will opt for the cheaper! (and I will pass that on to the customer as well.... they can always buy the exclusive dies from SU!... and probably be more likely b/c of the savings)
This is what I needed to hear... I did not order the bigshot... because I knew that the Big Kick could, or so I wondered... do the same thing.
Thanks again for the clarification.
Happy Stamping.... and cutting ;o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by annebarc View Post
The videos on the Sizzix website show that the Big Kick and Big Shot are interchangeable! I don't understand why there is so much confusion about this. Big Kick and Big Shot are essentially the SAME MACHINE. The difference is cosmetic only. So, if you are in a chain craft store like ACMoore, Joann or Michaels, they will most likely carry the Big Kick. And you can use coupons to purchase them. They are also on sale for 40% or 50% off from time to time. The Big Shot is found more often in LSSs and a few other chainsand usually you have to pay full price.
So I would suggest to anyone who isn't a demo and wants to use the SU Big Shot for demo purposes that you take your coupons and run, don't walk, to your nearest craft store and get yourself a Big Kick! You can also get extra cutting platforms and other accessories for the Big Kick that will work in the Big Shot with your coupons.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!