Thread: Big Shot FAQ
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 01:51 PM   #287
btrechak
Compulsive Stamper

Default Big Shot Express

I don't think the Big Shot Express is such a big deal, come on itís not like youíll be feeding several plates in one right after another. You still have to stop and line up and insert the next die. It's just another gimmick to get people to buy a new one. It doesnít take that much effort to crank the handle. With the express you either have a cord attached that gets in the way or a separate cord that you need to remember to take with you when you travel with the Big Shot. Can you just image have people all excited about trying you new Big Shot Express and you have forgotten the cord at home. What a let down and disappointed customers. There also might not be a convenient outlet to plug it in where you can demonstrate it well. I also think it would make it heaver because there has to be a motor in there for it to work. I personally think it's an unnecessary feature. The only reason I could see buying the express would be for someone that has trouble with their hands, and therefore would have trouble cranking the manual one.

Barbara
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!