Thread: Big Shot FAQ
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 07:36 PM   #282
militarystampingmom
Master of All Things Big Shot

Send a message via Yahoo to militarystampingmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by arubberstamper View Post
Thanks so much Alicia for the help. I'm off to look and then off to my yahoo group to ask Jane if she knows the sandwich for the crease pad and the bigz die in the wizard. Right now I'm using the sandwich she suggested to use way back when the sizzix dies came with the creases. Do you know the sandwich off hand for the crease pad and the bigz die for the wizard?
Thanks again,
Robin
From Jane herself ( I'm a member of 2 of her yahoo groups she's the die cutting guru in my opinion )

Same recipe as for any steel rule die, but you can use the Sizzix crease pad instead of the universal cut mat.
For some reason, Sizzix made the standard hard acrylic mats a hair wider, but the crease pad, extended long pads and platform and XL mats will all fit in the Wizard. The difference when using these mats in the Wizard are that you will usually eliminate the platform and only use one mat. Please note that it is possible to break the mats as they weren't made for the Wizard. Also, it is possible to void the warranty on your Wizard when using these other mats--I have so far safely used the crease pad, XL and extended mats and platform without breakage.
Hugs,
Jane in San Diego

Hugs and Blessings
Alicia
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!