View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 06:40 PM   #162
karingscrapper
Polyshrink Goddess

Good Evening!!

I don't even know where to start...so many sad situations.
Gloria-So sad to hear the news about your husband's cancer returning...I'm praying for peace of no understanding. Also, want to lift your dd up with her lupus.

Margy-Sorry to hear your diagnosis of lupus-sounds like the mayo clinic website had some good info for you. I struggle with fibromyalgia and was tested for lupus at one time...because they have similiar symptoms. I'm keeping your sister and her ins. problems in my prayers and for your new dx of lupus.

Wendy-How is your 2nd week back to work going? Such a tough adjustment-but sounds like you had a sweet moment with your son last Wed.
night. Our world keeps us so busy!! Enjoy those little ones every moment.

Doris-Has it cooled off any? You were having quite the heat waves. Starting tomorrow we are having a cool down...to like the high of mid 60's.
Fall is here.

Elee-Sounds like your weekend with your son was very nice. Hope you are over the nasty sore throat.

Renee & Gail- The story of the Stauffer girl was devastating-so hard to understand it. My prayers go out to the family and community.

Sandy-Sorry to hear the loss of the step father. Will be praying for peace among your family during this time and that your light shine and be a witness to all of them.

Beth-So glad that M & M beetle didn't hurt during your attack. Oh my goodness...I just had to share this with my dd and some of my friends. Was laughing of loud as I read your story. Good laugh for the day. Congrats to you and your little business growth.

Caterina-Cute pics of your grandson. My youngest grandson turns 3 on Friday and he is wonderful(they all are though). How many grand children do you have? I liked the jammies,blankie and stuffed animal for his pics.

I feel like I wrote a book.

Need to write more often.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!