View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 11:55 AM   #158
Stampinglunchlady
Matboard Maniac

{{{HUG}}} Sandy so sorry for your loss. Will say a prayer for the children. When my father passed a friend gave my children the book "Heaven Has a Floor." I think this helped them at that time. Mine were 3,2,and 6mo. When my step dad passed my children were grown up, that was hard. He was the only granpa on my side that they knew, fil is still with us.

Gail that is awfull about the little girl,will pray for the family, and send a card.

Gloria, am keeping you and dh in my prayers. I am so glad you found peace, I have decided that I will take whatever is given, Because our LORD will always be with me. With him I know I can take anything. And of course I have all of you here to lift me up. So I will keep you lifted in prayer always.
Beth thanks for the verses, good things to know. Am so glad you are buisy in your new venture, am still thinking of doing something for our /christmas in Kuna weekend.
Caterina, devo was very good, and pix were so cute, had our middle grandson Sat. afternoon, had a good time. Played games watched a show on the tv about airplanes from ww1 to todays war planes.
Wishing everyone a good day today.
God Bless

Margy
Choose to be happy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!